This free one-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in e-signatures, featuring GigaOm analyst Bill Witter and special guest from Nitro, Chief Product Officer Sam Thorpe. “The Increasing Value of e-signatures for Driving Automation and Compliance” will focus on how e-signatures have become critical solutions for driving business benefits in modern operations. The presentation will also explore key functionality to consider when assessing solutions in this market.
Fast, efficient, and remote document execution has emerged as a critical enabler of modern-day business strategy. E-signature solutions have evolved to meet this need, adding functionality that drives automation, compliance, and significant cost savings for enterprises of any size. Key features such as data field configuration and advanced distribution help eliminate physical bottlenecks and transform traditional document processes.
In this one-hour webinar, you will discover
- The types of e-signatures and how they fit within the broader document management domain.
- The latest market developments as remote operating models expand globally.
- The key criteria and evaluation metrics to consider in selecting an e-signature solution.
- An overview of the top vendor solutions assessed in the recent “GigaOm Radar for E-Signature Solutions.”
Who Should Attend:
- Business analysts
- Technical product managers
- Regulatory/operations project management
- Legal/compliance sponsorship
- Business unit owners of remote or geo-distributed businesses