Artificial Intelligence (AI) has revolutionized the technology world. But AI is still too oriented towards data scientists and AI experts when it should be benefiting business users too. The trick to making AI benefit people outside its own specialist community is to embed it in other technologies, so the benefits accrue to their users without requiring new skills and expertise.
AI’s analytics cousin, business intelligence (BI), has been helping business users for decades. Can embedded AI be the next phase of BI? Can AI provide benefits to business users yet be used in the same context as the BI technology they already know and at which they excel? And can this go beyond “cool” new features, helping users attain insights from BI analysis without relying as much on “hunch,” trial and error?
To find out the answer, and discuss the details, join us for this free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research. The webinar features GigaOm analyst Andrew Brust and special guest Ajay Khanna from Tellius, a company providing AI-driven guided insights and automated machine learning.
Register now to join GigaOm and Tellius for this free expert webinar.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
• How AI can help determine what happened, why things change, and how to improve outcomes
• Why domain knowledge, intelligence, and automation together enable precise analysis
• Why BI might be business users’ best vehicle for doing AI at cloud scale
• How visualizing AI can help establish, and track, new key performance indicators (KPIs)
Who Should Attend:
• Chief Data Officers
• Business Intelligence Architects
• Business Analysts
• Data Scientists
• Data Stewards
• Cloud Architects