Join GigaOm analyst Enrico Signoretti and CTERA CTO Aron Brand in this one-hour live webinar as they explore file storage trends and dynamics through the lens of IT infrastructure modernization projects.
The file and cloud experts will discuss the limitations of traditional NAS architectures in today’s corporate environments and how organizations are implementing distributed cloud file storage to solve remote collaboration, ransomware protection, and unstructured data growth challenges.
Signoretti and Brand will also examine the recently published GigaOm Radar for Distributed Cloud File Storage, in which CTERA was named the leader. They will review the report’s key criteria and evaluation metrics for choosing a distributed cloud file storage platform, helping IT leaders to understand which vendors are most aligned to their needs today as well as 12-18 months down the road.
Attendees also will learn about:
• Differences between traditional NAS approaches and distributed cloud storage
• Considerations for distributed cloud file storage and ransomware attacks
• New post-covid core-cloud-edge paradigms for data access
• Why GigaOm named CTERA a leader in distributed cloud file storage positioned to lead the enterprise transition to a new era of work
Register now to join GigaOm and CTERA for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
• IT leadership – VP/directors
• Infrastructure and Operations leaders
• Storage architects
• Storage admins and engineers
• Backup/data protection admins
• Cloud architects
• System administrators