For 50 years, data centers were responsible for processing and storing the data that runs your business – such as customer databases, analytics, and market trends – while enabling future growth. Unfortunately, protecting this critical data was reserved for the few capable of paying the heavy overhead and CapEx costs associated with a second data center dedicated to disaster recovery (DR). Virtualization helped to create efficiencies and reduce costs, but little has changed for data protection… until cloud. With the arrival of affordable cloud-native DR solutions, many are now rethinking the role of DR and data protection.
Join this webinar to discover:
- What comprises cloud-based data protection and DRaaS.
- Why now is the time to consider SaaS data protection?
- Current trends in disaster recovery – what’s working and what’s not.
- Why cloud is the best choice to protect geographically distributed data?
- How modern DR can offer up to a 50% reduction in TCO.
Register now to join GigaOm analyst David Linthicum and Druva Director of Solutions Marketing, Julie Herd, for this free one-hour expert webinar.
Hope to see you there.
This webinar is specifically relevant to those in the following roles:
- Cloud and IT Architects
- Backup – Admin
- Manager, Data Center
- Manager, Cloud
- Manager, Director, VP, IT
- Manager, Director, VP, Architecture
- Manager, Director, VP, Operations
- Manager, Director, VP, Infrastructure
- VM Admin