Today’s cloud applications are designed with agility at their core, thanks to their elastic infrastructure, mashable APIs, and mobile accessible interfaces. These technologies give cloud apps the flexibility to do more than just automate or manage a business process. The next gen killer feature for cloud applications is embedded analytics that are easy to use, highly visual, and targeted for users of the application. The diversity of choices just among cloud-based, self-service reporting, and analytic tools has exploded making the decision-making process for developers more complex.
In this webinar, we’ll talk about the different approaches to self-service reporting and analytics and provide some best practices for developers integrating analytics into their applications.
Join GigaOM Research and our sponsor Jaspersoft for “Why analytics is a must-have for cloud apps,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, at 10:00 a.m PDT.
What Will Be Discussed
- Trends that are shaping the next generation cloud application market
- Key technology drivers for embedding cloud analytics
- Considerations for building or buying analytics for your cloud application
- The different approaches to embedded self-service reporting & analytics
- The considerations and planning criteria when integrating reporting & analytics into your application
Who Should Attend
- C-level execs
- Application developers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors