As organizations of all sizes make their move to the cloud, they are looking for ways to gain control over the chaos of ad hoc, unplanned and unmanaged adoption of cloud services. No single path is right for every company and thus a growing assortment of services is emerging to suit every use case. These range from direct peering, to one-stop-shops that offer it all, which is great as long as you like their flavor, to cloud services brokerages offering migration to specific cloud apps, to colo and hosting providers creating cloud exchanges or marketplaces where users can connect directly to best of breed cloud services all within the same data center.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Coresite for “What’s your best route to the cloud,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, February 27, 2013.
Key topics of discussion:
- Understanding your requirements and matching these to the different routes to cloud
- Trades off between the different approaches
- Building a cloud strategy for the long term
- Economic considerations
Who should attend
- IT managers/developers
- System administrators/DBAs
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendor