Did you know that 50% of data breaches are paper-based?
The GDPR date may have passed—but for many organizations, the journey toward compliance is only beginning. Much of the focus has been on what is commonly perceived as “customer data,” such as CRM databases and email lists. Yet GDPR isn’t prescriptive about the form of Personally Identifiable Information (PII), meaning the regulation also applies to unstructured documents, email, and even the contents of an organization’s filing cabinets.
In this webinar, we consider the importance of ensuring all forms of data are incorporated into the GDPR strategy. We’ll discuss how GDPR presents an opportunity to eliminate non-electronic (paper) records and how this transition to digital can be low-hanging fruit for managing documents more securely, effectively and cost-efficiently.
Whether you’re still on the GDPR starting blocks or are strategizing about forward-thinking steps, join
GigaOm’s GDPR lead analyst Jon Collins as he speaks with Adam Grainger, Director of Information Technology, at Baker Tilly and experts from Nitro, a leader in document productivity and workflows.
This 1-hour webinar will give you insight into:
- The breadth of challenges GDPR presents — how it covers all managed information about people
- The paper-based challenge — how too much information is locked in insecure, paper-based records
- The GDPR opportunity — how you can use it to better set budget and customer-oriented priorities
- The route to successful GDPR — the different stages on the journey and the potential for quick wins
- Ultimately, how a paperless environment can be a more compliant environment
Register now to join GigaOm Research, Baker Tilly and Nitro for this free expert webinar.