The fight against data growth and consolidation was lost a long time ago. Several factors contribute to the increasing amount of data we store in storage systems such as users desire to keep everything they create, organizational policies, new types of rich documents, new applications, and demanding regulations are just some of the culprits.
Many organizations try to eliminate storage silos and consolidate them in large repositories while applying conservative policies to save capacity. It’s time to take a different approach and think about managing data correctly to get the most out of it. Unstructured data, if not correctly managed, could become a huge pain point from both finance and technical perspectives. It is time to think differently and transform this challenge into an opportunity. Let us show you how to get more efficiency and value out of your data!
Join this free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research that is bringing together experts in data storage and cloud computing, featuring GigaOm Enrico Signoretti and special guest from Komprise, Krishna Subramanian.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- The reality beyond data growth and what to expect from the future
- Why data storage consolidation failed
- Why cloud isn’t a solution if not managed correctly
- How to preserve and improve the user experience while changing how your infrastructure works
- How to understand the value of stored data to take advantage of it
- How data management is evolving and what you should expect in 12-to-18 months.
Register now to join GigaOm and Komprise for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- IT Professionals
- Storage Decision makers