Unlocking Software-Based Innovation with Value Stream Management – Cutting the Gordian Knot with Visibility
This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together DevOps and Value Stream Management (VSM), featuring GigaOm analyst Jon Collins and special guest from Tasktop, Nicole Bryan. The presentation will focus on how VSM can help you address DevOps challenges and find the opportunities to deliver software at scale.
You will discover how VSM can help large scale organizations master software at scale. In particular, we will discuss:
- Where the challenges for scaling software delivery originate
- Key elements for decision-makers looking to respond to increasing demand
- Starting points for success, across roles and responsibilities, tools and practices
- Initial steps to assure immediate value and setting a path for the future
- How VSM techniques combined with Agile and DevOps practices can significantly improve software delivery
You will learn how to address the complex challenges that are slowing down software delivery, driving up success rates while increasing efficiency.
Register now to join GigaOm and Tasktop for this free expert webinar.
Now more than ever, organizations are turning to the power of software. Many IT departments are under pressure to deliver the applications they need, as commercial needs move software-based innovation to center stage. For some, their future depends on it. As a result, business tolerance for project delay is decreasing, and the need to assure efficient delivery is greater than ever.
On the upside, those responsible for software are keen to respond to demand, driving efficiency and scaling their capabilities. So how do we make this happen? In this webinar, we speak to experts from Tasktop, to learn the distilled wisdom gained from helping customers gain visibility on their software delivery processes.