In this free 1-hour, conversational webinar, GigaOm Research brings together experts in continuous testing, featuring Jon Collins, GigaOm Analyst and continuous testing experts, Joanna Schloss, from Sauce Labs and Claude Jones, Sr. Director, Software Engineering at Walmart Labs. The discussion will focus on the opportunities, challenges, and responses of continuous testing in enterprise organizations today.
As enterprises look to broaden their use of agile best practices (such as CI/CD), many struggle to scale activities across multiple teams and the organization. Testing is a particular area of challenge, as delivery speed and productivity come up against the complexity of testing at scale. The principles of continuous testing offer a response, enabling increased innovation without compromising on quality, but how can these be adopted in practice?
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- The key milestones of continuous testing, and how they apply to organizations at different stages of transformation
- How to operationalize the journey to continuous testing to deliver increased efficiency, quality, and other benefits at every step
- What needs to be in place to assure success initially and across the journey, in terms of tools, technologies, people and processes
- How to prove the value of continuous testing, taking into account both internal and customer-facing metrics
Whether you are facing software testing challenges as you look to scale, or want to start on the right foot with the right elements in place for future success, register now to take advantage of learning about the pitfalls encountered and successes achieved directly from continuous testing experts at some of the world’s leading organizations.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior application delivery decision makers
- DevOps directors and managers
- Testing and quality managers
- Site reliability engineering managers