Today’s data technology stack can be a hodgepodge. You may have one set of technologies for operational databases; another for a caching layer; still more tech for analytics and AI; and additional platforms for processing data on edge and mobile devices. Each of these workloads seems to demand a specialized platform. And the resulting complexity is formidable.
But an enlightened architecture can consolidate your data stack, bringing efficiency and consistency. Unifying approaches, to both systems of engagement and systems of record, will get you a long way. So too will a revamped perspective on storage, leveraging RAM and other memory technologies, to maximum effect. The combination of strong consistency and high-performance in one database platform can close the deal.Want to learn how you can streamline your manifest of deployed data technologies? Join us for this free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research. The webinar features GigaOm analyst Andrew Brust with Srini V Srinivasan, Co-founder of Aerospike, a leader in enterprise-grade, real-time database technology, deployable across tiers and workloads.
In this 1-hour webinar, we will explore:
• How a single database architecture can work across transactional, analytics and edge scenarios
• Why combining RAM and flash storage can accelerate performance and reduce your infrastructure profiles
• Examples of streamlined data stack deployment, across industries and use cases
Register now to join GigaOm Research and Aerospike for this free expert webinar.
Who should attend:
• Data Architects
• Database Administrators (DBAs)
• Business Analysts
• Digital Transformation specialist