On Demand Webinar
Three Mega-Trends of Digital Experience
This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in digital experience featuring GigaOm analyst Stowe Boyd and a special guest from Acquia, Director of Product Marketing, Ryan Picchini. The discussion will focus on the new mindset needed to effectively harness the digital experience.
Businesses are confronted with mounting challenges when it comes to building customer relationships. In a world where the buyer journey is taking place online, the old ways of managing content creation and user experience are inadequate, expensive, and slow. Marketing and IT need to reconsider their tools and techniques to overcome these challenges and adopt an exponentially more flexible approach to creating digital experiences.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- How to adapt operationally and technologically to keep pace with the accelerating world of digital
- The new mindset that’s required to be an effective digital leader — thinking beyond “campaigns” and “relevant content”
- A new way to look at an age old problem and how IT and Marketing can more effectively work together
- Why low-code/no-code visual development tools, modularity, and packaged business capabilities are needed for flexibility and agility in digital experience
Registrants will learn the three mega-patterns that are driving a revolution in digital experience, and how companies can prepare for "what's next" when it comes to technology and customer experience.
Register now to join GigaOm and Acquia for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
• Director of IT
• Director of Communications
• Director of Content