As more and more organizations consider moving their IT infrastructure to the cloud, it is critical to understand the security risks and also the opportunities of cloud computing. It is now a non-negotiable requirement for these organizations to develop and execute a comprehensive risk assessment framework as they upload valuable business information, mission critical applications, and realtime business workflow and process into a cloud environment. At the same time, cloud services represent a new opportunity to re-architect and potentially even fortify corporate security. This webinar will examine the biggest cloud security risks, talk about how companies can comprehensively assess risk and ultimately create a more secure cloud IT environment, and how cloud represent a new beginning for IT to create a more secure enterprise.
What You Will Learn
- Assessing security tradeoffs and advantages from cloud-based IT infrastructure.
- Designing a risk assessment framework.
- Extending virtualized and cloud-based security services off your premises.
- Implementing cost-effective threat-management services.
Who Should Attend
- CIOs, CTOs
- Cloud platform executives and managers
- IT managers and security consultants
- C-level executives and VPs in Fortune 500 companies