Today’s businesses are increasingly looking to cloud-based infrastructure to run key operations and deliver products and services to customers worldwide. However, many still question the scalability of cloud for delivering critical services to their customers across geographies and markets.
Who should attend?
- Chief Information Officers
- C-level business execs
- Product marketing managers
- Venture capitalists and investors
- Digital and premium content executives
- Content distribution executives
- Software executives
What Will Our Experts Discuss?
- Potential points of failure for delivering scalable cloud-based service offerings worldwide
- Key steps to building robust and widely distributed product and service offerings build atop cloud infrastructure platforms
- Case studies that illustrate real-world success and failure stories for cloud-based delivery
- How companies are utilizing cloud solutions for data and content storage
- The financial impact and ROI of transitioning to cloud infrastructure for business and consumer service offerings