The Role of Cloud Data Storage in Second Generation Multi-Cloud Strategy
This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in cloud computing and data storage, featuring GigaOm analyst Enrico Signoretti and special guests from Wasabi: David Friend, Co-Founder and CEO; David Boland, Director of Product Marketing. The discussion will focus on how to evaluate the data foundation layer to build a successful, second generation.
Cloud data storage is a key component of any multi-cloud strategy; however, major cloud platforms offer solutions that are too intertwined with their ecosystem, limiting options while increasing costs.
Having passed the first wave of cloud adoption, organizations now want to establish multiple options and select the best-of-breed platform for each individual project, all while improving compatibility, interoperability, and cost. This means leveraging a data storage infrastructure that is globally accessible, compatible, consistent, predictable, and cost-conscious over time.
Register now to join GigaOm and Wasabi for this free expert webinar and you will discover:
• How to overcome the risks of data silos and the cost of data gravity
• The importance of cost predictability in the cloud
• The S3 API and the solution ecosystem and new use cases around it
• Main characteristics of a sustainable global data storage service
• The market landscape for cloud object storage
Who Should Attend:
• IT managers
• Infrastructure architects
• Project managers