With more affordable 4K Ultra HD (“4K”) TVs in stores, 4K is already becoming a part of the home entertainment landscape. But what about mobile? With high-end 4K tablets bound to hit the shelves and smartphones close behind, the potential is there – but what do users want? What is the impact of mobile on 4K? What kinds of new experiences will 4K bring to mobile, and what will it take to get there?
This webinar will examine the rise of 4K on mobile and its potential impact on the small screen. It will also present today’s ecosystem and technical challenges, define the full 4K mobile experience, and discuss how businesses can prepare for and deliver it.
Join Gigaom Research and our sponsor Qualcomm for “The Rise of 4K Ultra HD: What is the Role of Mobile?” a free analyst webinar on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 at 10 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed
- What is 4K and why is it important?
- What are the challenges of 4K adoption?
- What is currently driving consumer demand for 4K?
- Will 4K matter for mobile, and how?
- What does a full 4K mobile experience look like?
- How should the industry prepare for 4K?
Who Should Attend
- Mobile device, CE, and component manufacturers
- Mobile operators
- Content providers
- Application Developers
- Mobile enthusiasts