Social Strategies for Talent Acquisition
The proliferation of social and professional networks makes some job boards and headhunters feel pretty old-fashioned. Professional social networks like LinkedIn and Viadeo already play a big role in talent acquisition, while companies like BranchOut, Jobvite and even Monster are building Facebook apps for hiring and career development. According to some estimates, recruiting firms consume a third of hiring budgets but produce fewer than 10 percent of the results, due to fees that range above 20 percent of salaries.
Startups and growing companies seeking executives and managers as well as established businesses looking to fill new professional positions need to understand how to use these various recruiting tools, platforms and services effectively.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor TriNet for “The New Recruiting Ecosystem: Social Strategies for Talent Acquisition,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 10 a.m. PT.
What You Will Learn
- What are the different means of talent acquisition today?
- When does it make sense to use social media versus more traditional strategies?
- How can you hire top talent cost-effectively?
- How should you set up a process that gets the best out of the different hiring services with the least burden on your own team?
Who Should Attend
- Senior and line of business management
- Hiring managers
- Human resource professionals
- Start-ups and high-growth companies