This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in Digital Transformation, featuring GigaOm Stowe Boyd and a special guest from Nitro, Kevin O’Donnell, Director of Product The discussion will focus on the “Frontline-First” approach to improving workflow management.
Too often, enterprise change initiatives focus on technology, infrastructure, and process without considering the people and workflows that are the foundation of a company’s productivity.
Those working on the frontline — in close contact with customers and a changing competitive marketplace — are best positioned and most likely to push for new ways to save time and increase efficiency so long as management lowers barriers to making improvements.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- Benefits of empowering both frontline and back office workers with the tools to improve their paper-based workflows
- Power of user analytics when attempting to drive measurable and lasting change
- Success stories powering this new ‘Frontline-First’ approach to workflow improvement
Register now to join GigaOm and Nitro for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- CIOs and CTOs
- VPs of Application Development
- PMO Directors
- VPs of Asset Management and Procurement
- VPs of Engineering
- Application Developers and Architects
- Project Management Professionals