On Demand Webinar
The Five Pillars of (Azure) Cloud-based Application Security
This 1-hour webinar from GigaOm brings together experts in Azure cloud application migration and security, featuring GigaOm analyst Jon Collins and special guests from Fortinet, Director of Product Marketing for Public Cloud, Daniel Schrader, and Global Director of Public Cloud Architecture and Engineering, Aidan Walden.
These interesting times have accelerated the drive towards digital transformation, application rationalization, and migration to cloud-based architectures. Enterprise organizations are looking to increase efficiency, but without impacting performance or increasing risk, either from infrastructure resilience or end-user behaviors.
Success requires a combination of best practice and appropriate use of technology, depending on where the organization is on its cloud journey. Elements such as zero-trust access and security-driven networking need to be deployed in parallel with security-first operations, breach prevention and response.
If you are looking to migrate applications to the cloud and want to be sure your approach maximizes delivery whilst minimizing risk, this webinar is for you.
We will consider scenarios based on Microsoft’s Azure-based cloud services to better understand security-based migration challenges. Based on this context, Jon Collins will speak to experts at Fortinet about what they have learned, and how they are helping organizations deliver on their cloud security goals. We answer questions such as:
• The State of Play for application migration and the risk in enterprise organizations today
• What are the Five Pillars Of Cloud-based Application Security, across technology and best practice
• How to deliver on the five pillars and integrate security into your migration strategy
• Where and how to start planning and getting the right pieces in place for success
Who Should Attend:
• CISOs & Cloud Security Engineers
• CTOs & VPs of Engineering
• Cloud Application Migration Strategists and specialists