Experience has shown us that even the most fail-safe of cloud platforms can experience periodic downtime. A well-planned cloud computing architecture can mitigate that risk and ensure a much higher likelihood of continuous up time, no matter how reliant your business is on cloud computing, hybrid or on-premise IT platforms. Join us for this analyst roundtable to discuss strategies for creating a robust architecture and how to ensure maximum uptime for your enterprise IT in the age of cloud computing.
GigaOM Pro and CenturyLink present “The Continuous Cloud: Achieving Maximum Cloud Uptime,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, August 10 at 10 a.m. PDT.
What You Will Learn
- Whether five 9s is possible with cloud computing.
- Best practices for utilizing public and private cloud resources to create a reliable cloud-based IT architecture.
- Diversification strategies for cloud computing platforms to ensure maximum uptime.
- How to employ new platforms to maximize your company’s business and technology competitive advantage while also ensuring continued high-reliability and uptime.
Who Should Attend
- CIOs and IT professionals responsible for IT architecture
- Cloud computing providers
- C-level and senior executives
- Sales and Marketing VPs and Directors
- CIO and IT Professionals who architect their IT for business advantage
The Continuous Cloud