While many in the technology world are unabashed believers in cloud computing, many in the business world are still uncertain how utilizing cloud computing can translate to business advantage. From the lower-cost of IT overhead to the scalability of cloud architecture, cloud computing can deliver real business benefits to companies of all sizes.
Join GigaOM Pro and Rackspace on May 25, 2011 at 10 a.m PDT at our upcoming analyst roundtable, The Competitive Cloud. We will explore how cloud computing can help a business gain true competitive advantage.
What You Will Learn
- Is your business at a competitive disadvantage if you do not use cloud computing?
- What are the business benefits of cloud computing?
- How to measure business returns on your cloud computing architecture?
- What areas of IT are most crucial to deploy cloud computing to gain competitive business advantage?
Who Should Attend
- CEOs of any sized business looking for new ways to gain competitive business advantage.
- C-level and senior executives
- Sales and Marketing VPs and Directors
- CIO and IT Professionals who architect their IT for business advantage.
- Executives from infrastructure vendors