This free 1-hour webinar from Gigaom Research brings together leading minds in project management, featuring Gigaom head of research and CIO Tim Crawford joined by Workfront thought leaders in a roundtable discussion on how to transform collaboration, resource, and work management.
In today’s world, we are often overwhelmed with the volume of work, processes and projects. How do you ensure that the right focus is placed in the most critical areas? If you work in a regulated industry, are there processes that must be maintained to ensure compliance? Are there newer methods using artificial intelligence that help catapult the insights?
Whether it is project management or compliance requirements, ensuring what you focus on is critical to success. Effective collaboration and resource management are key components.
This webinar dives into ways to tease apart the overwhelming complexity of processes facing enterprises today. We take a look at how enterprises are changing the way they work and the outcomes they are realizing as part of the changes.
In this webinar, the speakers will discuss and uncover:
- What is ‘digital work’?
- What are some of the key workflows that hinder enterprises today?
- How do these challenges often show up?
- How is Artificial Intelligence changing the way that digital work is performed?
- How are these challenges evolving over time?
- Why is automation critical in today’s digital workflow?
- What are the challenges faced by regulatory and compliance requirements?
- What are strategies to address the ever-changing digital work?
Who should attend:
- CIOs and CTOs
- VPs of application development
- PMO directors
- VPs of engineering
- Application developers and architects
- Project management professionals
- IT decision-makers