This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in remote data management and transfer, featuring GigaOm analyst Jon Collins and special guests from Progress, Greg Mooney and Andrew Lorandos. The discussion and live demonstration will focus on the challenges of data transfer when working from home.
As working from home has fast become a reality for employees and executives around the globe, many businesses now rely on transfers of customer data, intellectual property and commercially sensitive information between home offices, across a range of equipment types. Organizations have found themselves faced with this new reality, even as they are looking to have the necessary security and compliance mechanisms in place. So, what can they do to reduce the risks and remain compliant?
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- What the data-related pain points in a work from home culture are.
- How to:
- Keep intellectual property secure while working from home.
- Remain compliant with PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, the GDPR and more.
- Minimize the risk of data loss or non-compliant transfers.
- What the role of managed file transfer is.
- How to deliver a comprehensive approach that minimizes bottlenecks.
So, if you are concerned you are doing the right thing, or you are looking to get on top of existing challenges with your home working practices, tune in.
Register now to join GigaOm and Progress for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- CIO and Heads of IT
- Head of Compliance