With the explosion in social media, connected devices and the Internet of things, big data is becoming an increasingly critical part of today’s underlying web infrastructure. However, despite the many technology advances in big data making news, it’s still unclear to many developers, IT and business leaders how to deliver the strategic benefits of big data to their business.
Join GigaOM Pro and Splunk for Solving Big Data for Big Business, an analyst roundtable on Wednesday, July 27th at 10 a.m. PDT.
What You Will Learn
- How does big data integration and analysis differ from traditional databases?
- What are the biggest challenges for using big data today in business decision making?
- What data sources can be integrated into your overall big data strategy?
- What tools can be used to make big data more approachable – and usable – for business decision makers?
- What are critical capabilities beyond the size and volume of the data?
Who Should Attend
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors