This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in data protection and cloud computing, featuring GigaOm analyst Enrico Signoretti and special guest Sean Derrington, Sr. Director of Product Management at StorageCraft.
The presentation will focus on how data protection techniques and tools are changing to reflect the business and technical requirements related to the implementation of hybrid cloud strategies.
Hybrid cloud is becoming the standard paradigm for every type of IT infrastructure no matter the size of the organization, and data protection must change from a passive to an active role to be able to support new processes and compliance requirements.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- Why protecting hybrid cloud infrastructures is different
- The role of data protection in cybersecurity
- The benefits of cloud-based services for disaster recovery and business continuity
- How to unleash the potential of data management thanks to data protection
- Key criteria for evaluating hybrid cloud data protection
For most organizations backup has always been a liability, now it is time to exploit its real potential and create additional value from the data consolidated in backup repositories.
Register now to join GigaOm and StorageCraft for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- IT managers
- CIOs, CDOs (Chief Data Officer), CSOs
- Project Managers