How can enterprise organizations marshal comprehensive analytics in a world of distributed data? Most companies were not “born in the cloud.” They need to work with data that is scattered across operational databases, data warehouses, and data lakes, each of which may be in the corporate data center or the major public clouds. The industry sometimes glosses over this, making it out to be a simple, straightforward matter, when in fact, it is non-trivial.
It is time for a shift in thinking. The distributed, dispersed nature of data is not a mere inconvenience or obstacle to be eliminated; it is an integral part of analytics that needs to be embraced. To get there, you will need a unified data consumption and access layer that is optimized for performance and ready for data distributed across platforms and physical locations.
To learn more, join us for this free 1-hour webinar, from GigaOm Research. The webinar features GigaOm analyst Andrew Brust and special guest Justin Borgman, from Starburst, a company focused on data unification and the major force behind the open-source Presto query engine.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- How to unify data for analytics and BI, even while leaving it in its native environment
- Why you do not have to choose between BI platforms, data warehouses, and data lakes
- Why caching and distributed query technology isn’t just for data warehouses
- How container technology like Kubenetes makes access layers portable and versatile
Register now to join GigaOm and Starburst for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Data Officers
- Business Intelligence Architects
- Data Engineers
- Database Developers
- Cloud Architects