This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in IT infrastructure and cloud featuring GigaOm analyst Mark Thiele and special guest from Packet, Jacob Smith. The discussion will focus on what can be done if a business has a need or desire to run application environments outside public cloud; and, in the age of public cloud adoption, what can companies do to remain competitive from an IT perspective.
Most companies aren’t professional data center or infrastructure builders, and they shouldn’t have to be. This is in fact a driver for cloud adoption. Price, Performance, Proximity, Pride and Politics are reasons why enterprises might need more control at times over their infrastructure.
This 1-hour webinar will explore:
- The considerations an enterprise must make when looking for a private cloud solution
- Examples of what others have done with managed private cloud
- If Managed Private Cloud can be cost-competitive with Public Cloud or on-prem IT.
- The high-level definition of Managed Private Cloud.
- Why an enterprise would decide to use MPC versus public cloud.
Attendees will discover options in the IT infrastructure space that allow them greater flexibility to address enterprise issues involving how and where the infrastructure they depend on works and resides.
Register now to join GigaOm and Packet for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Dir / VP of IT Infrastructure
- Director of IT
- VP / Director of Engineering