In the three years since its creation, OpenStack has redefined the cloud infrastructure market. With more than 11,000 developers in 130 countries and large and small enterprises alike starting to build OpenStack-based clouds, its place in the cloud ecosystem is assured. Still, OpenStack has performed better in some industries than others. This Webinar will examine the reasons why early adopters have found success with OpenStack deployments, explore ways in which OpenStack vendors can address the concerns of other industries, and provide a how-to guide for enterprises looking to adopt OpenStack. It will also examine the future of OpenStack and preview the upcoming OpenStack summit in Hong Kong.
Join GigaOM Research and Red Hat for “OpenStack, Step-by-Step: Evolution and Adoption Strategies,” a free analyst webinar on Tuesday, October 1, 2013, at 10 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed
- How has OpenStack evolved?
- Which industries and applications have had the greatest initial success with OpenStack?
- How does OpenStack need to adapt to serve industries and applications that have been slow to embrace it?
- Where is OpenStack headed, and what does that mean for your business?
- What concrete steps should enterprises take to migrate toward OpenStack?
Who Should Attend
- CIOs and CTOs
- Application Developers & Architects
- Cloud Service Providers