OpenStack, the fast-growing IaaS platform is taking root across the industry, promising an open cloud computing platform that enables portability, security and trust in the cloud. OpenStack distributions continue to come to market and customers are testing the platform as an adjunct to public clouds or their own private infrastructure. How many customers are using OpenStack in production today, and is the platform living up to its promise of openness and security, beyond what’s available from other cloud providers?
Join GigaOM Research and our sponsor Intel for “OpenStack: Building portability, security and trust in the cloud,” a free webinar on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 10 a.m. PT.
Key topics of discussion:
- Who is using OpenStack today?
- How much heavy lifting is required for OpenStack today, and is this expected to change in the future?
- What underlying infrastructure and technologies provide the foundation for OpenStack clouds today and into the future?
- Are Open APIs enough or is there a further level of interoperability that must occur in order for true portability of workloads across clouds?
- How does OpenStack enable trusted compute pools at the hardware level?
- What are the challenges with ensuring authenticity at the infrastructure layer?
Who should attend
- IT architects
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors