Object Storage, a Flexible and Sustainable Data Platform for IT Transformation
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- A comparison of different types of storage
- Pros and cons of cloud, on-premises, and hybrid approaches
- Why S3 compatibility is the key
- How to build a data-driven foundation layer for your IT strategy
- How to start with object storage
- TCO and ROI of object storage in a multi-tenant scenario
You will learn about object storage and how to take advantage of it to build a sustainable and flexible data-driven infrastructure capable of responding quickly to any current and future business needs.
Register now to join GigaOm and Cloudian for this free expert webinar.
This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in data storage and cloud computing, featuring GigaOm analyst Enrico Signoretti and a special guest, Jon Toor, CMO from Cloudian. The discussion will focus on object storage and its potential to be the data foundation layer for a modern and flexible IT strategy.
The current climate created by the COVID-19 pandemic demonstrates how a flexible IT infrastructure is the key to respond quickly to radical business changes. Object storage has the right characteristics to be the data platform to build a modern data-driven IT strategy.