Ready for Primetime
While large consumer web companies like Google and Facebook pioneered the adoption of NoSQL to handle their big data, the focus today is on companies commercializing big data tools for the enterprise. Not only does the enterprise represent the biggest overall IT market, but enterprises large and small are grappling with an explosion of data from a variety of sources such as online, mobile, and machine data. Enterprise CIOs are increasingly looking at what NoSQL and big data technologies they should use, whether open source is a viable option, and how to best integrate these offerings within a large and highly complex IT environment. This webinar will examine the issues with NoSQL in the enterprise, examine case-studies around implementations, and provide actionable advice to implementing NoSQL in your company.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor DataStax for “NoSQL for Big Data in the Enterprise: Ready for Primetime,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, October 19th, 2011 at 1 pm. PDT.
What Will Be Discussed
- NoSQL readiness for the enterprise. What is on the horizon for NoSQL?
- Case studies of companies that are utilizing big data and NoSQL technology in the business world.
- Biggest challenges of incorporating big-data and NoSQL into complex IT environments.
- How to understand whether your enterprise is ready for NoSQL.
Who Should Attend
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendor