Join GigaOM Pro and Motricity to discuss the state of mobile marketing in 2011. This webinar will analyze both the current climate surrounding mobile marketing and best-case scenarios for integrating campaigns as part of a broader marketing mix. The panel will simplify the complexity of the mobile marketing and advertising landscape by providing a compelling discussion of the different tactics at hand: mobile apps, mobile web sites, location-based advertising, SMS, WAP, mobile app display ads, search ads, rich media, video and push notifications.
Attendees of the webinar will come away with a better understanding of how mobile marketing will impact their business, as well as actionable advice on how to leverage ad spending, increase reach into key demographics, improve conversion and build brand equity.
What You Will Learn
- The role of mobile marketing and advertising in the broader marketing mix
- What marketers can do to adapt and stay relevant in a rapidly changing mobile marketing landscape
- How various mobile elements such as location, SMS, mobile web, push-notifications, video, social and others differ in a marketing context, and how to effectively incorporate each
- The role of apps in mobile marketing (and why you shouldn’t rely on apps alone)
- Who the key gatekeepers are in the mobile marketing arena
- How to determine if your mobile marketing strategy is working
Who Should Attend
- Marketing managers
- Product marketing executives
- Mobile operator executives
- Application developers
- Public relations executives
- Software executives