While much of the focus in cloud computing circles today is on creating architectures for private, public, or hybrid clouds, there’s a distinct lack of conversation about what happens once a cloud is built. Cloud management, or the ability to manage disparate platforms, IT infrastructure and networks in a holistic fashion, will be increasingly critical in the future, and will in fact be a requirement for many of the mission critical applications that today’s Fortune 1000 rely on for their core business.
If you would like to understand the key principles for creating a unified approach to managing a large cloud based IT infrastructure, please join GigaOM Pro and Zenoss for an analyst roundtable entitled Managing The Cloud: Creating a Unified Cloud Management Strategy For Your Business on July 13th at 10 AM PDT.
What You Will Learn
- Can you manage across different cloud and IT platforms in a unified way?
- How to create a holistic model for managing multiple virtual cloud environments in your business.
- Does the “management layer” itself create a unified offering or do you need to manage the “management” of cloud?
- How to integrate your cloud management solution with legacy IT management solutions.
- The business benefits of developing a cohesive cloud management strategy.
Who Should Attend
- IT decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors