Machine Learning has been around for well over a decade and, with the rise of “Big Data” analytics, has become especially prominent in the last few years. Many companies are now considering how best to use Machine Learning for predictive and prescriptive analytics and, ultimately, for maximizing revenue, profit and efficiency.
But Machine Learning has not seen broad adoption by mainstream technology specialists, and certainly not by business users. That’s a shame, because Machine Learning technology is evermore developer-friendly and, for it to be deployed most effectively, business users need to understand reasonable use cases for Machine Learning in their organizations.
This Webinar will explore Machine Learning concepts and use cases in terms business users can understand. The panel will also discuss in concrete terms how Machine Learning can be used by mainstream developers and database professionals.
Join Gigaom Research and our sponsor Microsoft for “Machine Learning for business users and enterprise developers,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 10 a.m. PT.
What Will Be Discussed:
- Major machine learning algorithms and groupings
- Typical use cases for Machine Learning, and industries in which is it most widely-used
- Areas where Machine Learning is used less often, but are use cases with great efficacy, nevertheless
- The differences between data mining, machine learning, deep learning and predictive analytics
- How to integrate Machine Learning functionality into line-of-business applications
Who Should Attend:
- Enterprise developers
- Business users
- Database, BI and Big Data architects
- Developer managers
- IT decision makers