On Demand Webinar
Key Criteria for evaluating HCI for SME and Edge
This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in data storage and IT infrastructures, featuring GigaOm Analysts Enrico Signoretti and Jason Collier. The presentation and the following roundtable will focus on how to evaluate hyperconverged infrastructures for small to medium enterprises and edge.
Hyperconvergence has quickly become a popular option for IT infrastructures, no matter the size of the company or the industry in which it operates. Core and edge HCI infrastructures share the same core technology but they are designed to serve totally different use cases.
You will learn about the key characteristics of HCI at the edge and the basic concepts to plan a strategy highly focused on low TCO and quick ROI.
Register now to join GigaOm for this free expert webinar.
In this 45-minute webinar followed by a Q & A session, you will discover:
• Main differences between HCI at the core and at the edge
• Important evaluation metrics
• Key criteria for evaluating HCI for SME and edge use cases
• Emerging technologies to consider in the medium long term
• How data protection can enable data management
• Market landscape and analysis
Who Should Attend:
• IT Managers
• Project Managers
• System Administrators
• Infrastructure/system Architects