The traditional software market place has undergone a major transition to cloud-based platforms in the last five years. And both consumer and business software will continue to evolve to on-demand, software-as-a-service delivery models. While many large software vendors today continue to operate primarily as on-premise and local, installed base solutions, most are evaluating the best overall architecture and platform to build on as they transition their products to the cloud.
This webinar and accompanying research examine the biggest pain points for ISVs transitioning to the cloud, best practices for evaluating cloud platforms (from physical cloud infrastructure to the PaaS layer), as well as transitioning software products to cloud delivery.
What You Will Learn:
- How to transition existing products to hosted/cloud environments.
- Technical and business pitfalls to beware of when transitioning your software and business to cloud.
- Key cost considerations in choosing infrastructure and platforms for your company.
Who Should Attend
- Software company executives
- Software entrepreneurs
- Cloud computing executives and entrepreneurs
- Startup employees