To automate decision-making and capture competitive insight, enterprises require massive computing resources that store and mine ever-growing amounts of data. With big data, high-performance storage is every bit as critical as processing power. Flash-based storage provides significant I/O performance, reliability, and efficiency advantages over disk that make it an ideal tool for big data analytics.
Implemented properly, flash-based storage can be a critical component of the high-performance systems necessary to meet real-time demands and detailed analytics requests. This Webinar will evaluate the potential for flash in analytics-heavy environments and examine the most cost-effective, business-appropriate migration path toward flash.
Join Gigaom Research and Steve Fingerhut from our sponsor SanDisk for “Innovations in Flash Storage and their impact on Analytics,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. PT.
Key topics of discussion
● What are the benefits of flash-based storage devices in accelerating analytics?
● How can these devices enhance performance in business analytics using tools such as Hadoop and NoSQL databases?
● What are the various kinds of flash storage for the enterprise market?
- SAS/SATA SSDs, PCIe SSDs, and Flash on DIMMs
● Is it realistic to use flash in multiple tiers of the data center?
● What are future trends in accelerating applications for the enterprise?
Who should attend
● Data Scientists
● Database Administrators
● Enterprise architects
● IT decision-makers
● Storage managers
● IT managers