In an increasingly collaborative workspace, employees, partners, and contractors need access to cloud applications from any device. With all of its advantages, the cloud also creates a whole new set of problems. In this new environment traditional identity and access management (IAM) paradigms are not up to the job. How do you choose which applications to keep onsite and which should move to the cloud? How do you future-proof solutions and ensure systems can scale as the business expands?
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Ping Identity as we tackle these and related questions in a free analyst roundtable webinar “Hybrid cloud identity management” on Friday, December 14, 2012 at 10 a.m. PT.
Questions we’ll answer
- Why are enterprise IAM tools not up to the cloud computing challenge?
- What are the best practices for managing users in a hybrid cloud environment?
- What is the impact of mobility on IAM and cloud computing?
- Which authentication schemes align with access to onsite and externally-hosted applications?
Who should attend
- IT and security managers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Enterprise software and technology vendors