In today’s business environment, companies don’t have 24 hours to solve IT problems; they barely have 24 minutes. Legacy solutions tailored to static infrastructure are failing within today’s dynamic and programmable data center. On the plus side, emerging devops teams and continuous delivery solutions enable companies to be more nimble, while hybrid cloud options and mobile applications expand the enterprise so that workers can be productive in multiple locations across all time zones. However, these advances create a whole new set of problems, not least of which is IT monitoring. Breaking down silos so that groups work together is great, but once the silos have crumbled, who’s in charge? And, what solutions are available to meet these new demands?
Delve into this topic with GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Zenoss at our upcoming webinar “How to unify monitoring: organizing the crumbling IT silos,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on November 27, 2012 at 10 a.m. PT.
Questions we’ll answer
- How does a company find an IT solution that is both elastic and scalable?
- How does a company create a platform that includes its legacy operations, but also looks to the future?
- How does a company break down silos without losing control and accountability?
- Does unified monitoring mean giving up control?
Who should attend?
- Directors / VPs
- Data managers/developers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives