This free 1-hour webinar from Gigaom Research features the latest market strategies from Gigaom analyst Philip Sellers on how to enable higher availability for your business applications by taking a proactive stance. Explore the ways you can pivot your current monitoring into a preventative strategy to increase your availability in your datacenter or in the cloud.
Downtime and outages cost the business money in missed opportunities and lost sales. Engineering for all possible threats can be cost prohibitive and complex. No matter the size of your IT budget or business, a change in stance from reactive to proactive will result in a higher uptime. Adapt the strategies that work for the world’s largest IT shops into strategies that work in the rest of the market.
In this webinar, we will explore the availability continuum, explore the major causes for downtime and explore ways that a company can adopt a proactive stance to ensure availability while balancing simplicity and constrained resources.
In this webinar, the speakers will discuss and uncover:
- What are the risks and threats that will cause your business downtime?
- Do I need to buy new tools or do I already have things in my environment to increase uptime?
- How can Software as a Service (SaaS) augment your availability strategy?
- What you can do to improve your stance, even if your business can’t afford geographically distributed workloads?
- How are the world’s largest IT shops ensuring availability for their workloads?
Register now to join Gigaom Research and Total Uptime on this free expert webinar.
Who should attend:
- Technology strategists
- IT Operations
- IT Engineers
- IT Architects