This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in cybersecurity and automated remediation, featuring GigaOm analyst Jon Collins and a special guest from Puppet, Jonathan Stewart. The discussion will focus on how enterprise security and operations teams can significantly enhance their response to security threats via a collaborative, automated approach to resolution.
Cybersecurity often feels like an asymmetric battle — while on one side, cybercriminals appear to manage their efforts efficiently on the dark web, enterprises often deal with the consequences individually, reliant on manual processes and tools. So, what can we learn from the perpetrators about how to coordinate a response to security threats when, or before, they happen?
In this 1-hour webinar, you will learn:
- How cybercriminals and hackers work together to create and disseminate security threats
- What current challenges are faced by enterprises as they look to respond
- What options exist to deal with security issues, including automation tools and collaborative activities
- How and where to start in terms of expertise, approach and capabilities
Attendees will understand what lessons can be learned from the darker side of the industry, and how these can be applied to reduce risk and deliver on the need for enhanced cybersecurity in an increasingly complex world.
Register now to join GigaOm and Puppet for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Security Officers and senior security professionals
- Developers and development managers
- Application operations and SREs
- App/platform operators – central IT