On Demand Webinar
High Performance Cloud Data Warehouse Vendor Evaluation
This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together GigaOm analyst William McKnight and special guest, Actian’s SVP of Engineering, Emma McGrattan to discuss the intriguing results from an in-depth GigaOm Analytic Field Test derived from the industry-standard TPC Benchmark™ H (TPC-H) to compare five leading cloud data warehouse offerings: Actian Avalanche, Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse, Snowflake, and Google BigQuery.
Data-driven organizations rely on analytic databases to load, store, and analyze volumes of data at high-speed to derive timely insights. Data volumes within modern organization’s information ecosystems are rapidly expanding—placing significant performance demands on legacy architectures. Today, to fully harness their data to gain a competitive advantage, businesses need modern, scalable architectures and high levels of performance and reliability to provide timely analytical insights. In addition, many companies are attracted to fully-managed cloud services.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- How cloud databases are a way for enterprises to avoid large capital expenditures, provision quickly, and provide performance at scale for advanced analytic queries
- How these leading cloud data warehouses compare on both performance and cost across a broad spectrum of real-world query use cases
- How user concurrency can materially impact both performance and cost
- Who consistently outperformed the competition in the test
This webinar focuses on relational analytical databases in the cloud because deployments are at an all-time high and poised to expand dramatically. The cloud enables enterprises to differentiate and innovate with these database systems at a much more rapid pace than was ever possible before.
Register now to join GigaOm and Actian for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
• Data Architects
• Data Strategists
• Data Analysts
• IT Leadership
• Data Engineers
• Chief Data Officer & Team
• Application Owners