High Performance Application Security Testing
This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research. It is hosted by an expert in Application and API testing, and GigaOm analyst, Jake Dolezal. His presentation will focus on the results of high performance testing we completed against two security mechanisms: ModSecurity on NGINX and NGINX App Protect. Additionally, we tested the AWS Web Application Firewall (WAF) as a fully managed security offering.
While performance is important, it is only one criterion for a Web Application Firewall selection. The results of the report are revealing about these platforms. The methodology will be shown with clarity and transparency on how you might replicate these tests to mimic your own workloads and requirements.
Register now to join GigaOm and sponsor NGINX for this free expert webinar.
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
• How NGINX App Protect outperformed ModSecurity at all tested attack rates
• How NGINX App Protect outperformed AWS WAF at all tested attack rates
• How we conducted the testing
• What high performance application workloads look like
• Key differentiators between ModSecurity, AWS WAF, and NGINX App Protect
Who Should Attend:
• Security professionals, InfoSec
• Web application and API developers
• CIOs and other product decision-makers
• Enterprise architects
• Other interested individuals with a technical background