Analytics are traditionally applied to internal processes to help reduce costs and improve customer experiences. But there is a growing opportunity to generate new revenue by selling data, or analysis of data, back to your customers to help them understand their own businesses better.
In this webinar, we’ll talk about how you add data analytics to your product and then sell that as a service to your customers. We will look at some of the challenges to consider when you go down this path, such as data privacy laws around customer data and the integration challenges of connecting many different data sources.
Join GigaOM Research and our sponsor GoodData for “Growing new revenue streams by externalizing your data,” a free analyst webinar on July 23rd, 2013 at 10AM PT.
What Will Be Discussed
- Traditional BI is dead, what are the new tools and opportunities?
- Examples of companies turning analytics into a service for their customers
- Hear from one company delivers analytics as a service back to its customers
- The considerations and challenges of externalizing your data
- Trends in cloud BI over the next 2-3 years
Who Should Attend
- C-level execs
- Business analysts
- BI architects
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors