This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in the future of work, featuring GigaOm analyst Stowe Boyd and a special guest from ADP, Harish Peri. The discussion will focus on the productivity paradox: the rate of growth in worker productivity is falling, worldwide, despite investments in technology and management.
What are the factors behind this lack of productivity? Are there emerging technologies trends and management practices that can counter the fall in productivity growth?
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- How ADP has researched 810K+ client companies in 140 countries, tens of millions of employees, and work isn’t working
- Why technologies don’t line up with how work is done today
- Most work is done in teams, but our tools and management techniques aren’t built for teams, in general
- How to provide consumer-grade experiences and let employees work the way they want
To operate in today’s world, companies need to adopt new guiding principles for their workforce technology based on adaptable platforms, dynamic teams, confident compliance, people/team analytics and pay flexibility.
Register now to join GigaOm and ADP for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Director of IT
- Director of People Analytics
- Director of Digital Transformation