This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research brings together experts in Kubernetes and microservices, featuring GigaOm analyst Jon Collins and a special guest from Weaveworks, Steve George. The discussion will focus on how to ensure that a Kubernetes-based target environment delivers the expected benefits, both initially and over time.
Kubernetes has emerged as a de-facto platform for deploying container-based microservices. While this approach holds much promise, enterprises need to start on the right foot to not build up problems for later. So, how can you build a Kubernetes-based strategy that delivers both now and in the future?
In this 1-hour webinar, you will discover:
- What is the opportunity and challenge presented by Kubernetes-based microservices delivery?
- How to ensure the right elements of strategy, to maximize effectiveness while minimizing risk?
- What might a staged approach look like, depending on where the organization is in its own journey?
- What roles and responsibilities are required to embed Kubernetes in the enterprise?
In conclusion, attendees will learn and understand how to put the best foot forward as they start, or continue their journey to microservices-based software delivery, with Kubernetes as a target.
Register now to join GigaOm and Weaveworks for this free expert webinar.
Who Should Attend:
- Developers and Development Managers
- Application Operations and SREs
- App/platform Operators – central IT
- Tech Architect/Mid-level Management