Software-defined networking has finally evolved to address key gaps plaguing businesses trying to capitalize on emerging cloud-enabled architectures. It offers a level of operational efficiency, interoperability, and scale thus far impossible in traditional network infrastructure. Innovations in pervasively networked software are enabling key innovations in virtualization, automation, and context-aware service delivery. Carriers, and large enterprises in particular, are looking to deploy software that helps them modernize their networks to better support the onslaught of mobile, distributed, and data-intensive applications and cloud-enabled services necessary to compete.
Join GigaOM Research and our sponsor Juniper Networks for “Evolving SDN: tackling strategic, technology, and operational challenges for web-scale deployments” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT.
Key topics of discussion:
- What are the major market drivers for SDN?
- How are carriers and enterprises implementing SDN to enable distributed applications and cloud infrastructures?
- How can customers prepare for SDN, given the technology and marketplace is rapidly evolving?
- What are the key industry standards efforts and how do they differ? (IETF, ONF, NFV, etc.)
Who should attend
- Network administrators/architects
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendor