Disruption in the Data Warehouse
After more than a decade of inertia and rising costs, the spotlight is again on the data warehousing market. Enterprises have invested millions in legacy data warehouses and are searching for new ways to supplement these systems in a way that can handle increasing volumes of data and faster reporting times, without costing a fortune. The many choices, which are not just limited to next-generation on-premise systems, range from open source solutions to cloud-only services. But making the right choice to support your business requirements is not an easy decision.
Join GigaOM Research and our sponsor HP Vertica for “Disruption in the Data Warehouse” a free webinar on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PT.
Key topics of discussion:
- What are the major market drivers disrupting the data warehousing market?
- What are the new economics of data warehousing?
- How are enterprises implementing new data warehouse technologies and services?
- What role do newer technologies – including but not limited to Hadoop – play in the disruption of the Data Warehouse market
- Buyer criteria?
Who should attend
- IT architects
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Cloud platform providers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendors