Digital transformation investment is growing at a staggering rate. By 2021, global spending on digital transformation initiatives will exceed $2 trillion annually. IT organizations must change the way they operate to become the innovation leaders their companies need in order to address the exponential opportunities–and challenges–that digital transformation brings to today’s organizations.
This free 1-hour webinar from GigaOm Research, GigaOm Analyst, Stowe Boyd and special guests from Workfront, Sr. Product Manager, Chris O’Neal, and ADP Principal Technology Solutions Consultant, Josh Blackwood discuss the benefits of modernizing the enterprise and how to recognize the signs of a digital crisis in your organization.
In this webinar, we will explore the 5 warning signs of a digital work crisis, and the steps to take to counter them:
- Zero visibility into work and activity
- Late over budget projects
- Meetings and email consuming your day
- Disconnected systems causing data silos
- Workflows and processes do not scale.
Companies that fail to embrace digital transformation are being left behind.
Register now to join GigaOm and Workfront for this free expert webinar.
Who should attend:
- CIOs and CTOs
- VPs of Application Development
- PMO Directors
- VPs of Engineering
- Application Developers and Architects
- Project Management Professionals
- IT Decision-Makers