DevOps is a hot topic inside many Enterprise IT organizations today, because of the operational and development efficiencies it can bring. By leveraging DevOps best practices, Enterprises can take advantage of these efficiencies through better collaboration during the software development cycle. Provisioning through automation, better testing, and faster deployments are all key ingredients in using DevOps practices to their fullest.
Join Gigaom Research and our sponsor CenturyLink for “DevOps, Weaving Development and Operations Together in the Enterprise,” a free analyst webinar on Thursday, October 30th, 2014 at 10 a.m. PT.
This webinar will cover all of these topics and more.
What Will Be Discussed:
- Is there a ‘one size fits all’ Agile methodology?
- How important is automation and why does it help with testing?
- What are the benefits of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment?
- Why is Knowledge Management an important aspect and are there tangible benefits?
- Are Enterprises ready to massage their business processes for this new DNA?
Who Should Attend:
- IT decision makers
- Software Developers
- IT Operations